Monday, December 3, 2018

2018-19 Upper Deck Artifacts Box Break #1

I decided to buy my first box of 2018-19 Artifacts a couple of days ago and just got around to opening and seeing the cards I got.  I've bought another box of Artifacts for this year that I'll get in the coming days.  Anyway, I pulled twenty-two cards from the regular set to go along with seven inserts and one rookie redemption card in the box which says is supposed to have thirty-two cards total.  However, I did end up with six numbered inserts plus a Divisional Artifacts jersey card and one Rookie Redemption card in a box which was supposed to have "3 Autograph, Memorabilia or Aurum Bounty Cards, plus 1 Rookie Redemption Card per box," so I guess quality of cards will well surpass the quantity of cards in this box.  So, here...we...go...

From the regular set I pulled the following cards:
9-Patrik Laine
15-Jake Virtanen
24-Ryan Johansen
29-J.T. Miller
31-Ryan Suter
34-Brad Marchand
37-Kyle Okposo
39-Jamie Benn
43-Nikolaj Ehlers
48-Jakub Voracek
53-Devan Dubnyk
56-Brandon Saad
58-Martin Jones
60-Jordan Eberle
62-Cory Schneider
63-T.J. Oshie
65-Tyler Toffoli
68-Gabriel Landeskog
81-Kyle Palmieri
83-Jordan Staal
87-Mark Scheifele
93-Christian Dvorak

The Rookie Redemption card is of an Oilers rookie, but I have yet to find out what his name is.  I'll try to update this (if I can remember) when I receive the card in my mailbox.  As far as the other inserts, here they are in no particular order:








I'm not very good a cropping photos from the scanner, but I believe that the pictures still speak for themselves.


No comments: