Friday, February 15, 2013

Pavel Datsyuk, From Russia With Love

 

Fan letter sent May 23, 2012.
3/3 Autographed cards returned February 14, 2013.

Sorry for the cheesy/gay sounding title but I just had to put it in there since I got the return on Valentine's Day.  Don't worry, I'm not that way...unless I find an opportunity to make someone laugh.  Datsyuk is probably one of my favorite players who never played for the Carolina Hurricanes, so getting this return was pretty awesome.  He has six goals and eight assists in 13 games so far this season.  Another one of Detroit's great late draft steals, as they got him 171st overall in the 1998 NHL Entry Draft, Datsyuk has 732 points in 745 career regular season games, and 94 points in 126 Stanley Cup Playoffs games.  Never mind he's a plus-213 for his career in the regular season and a plus-32 in the playoffs.

No comments: