Saturday, March 5, 2011

Tyler Seguin Rookie Materials card

Insert card acquired March 3, 2011.

I got this pretty cool jersey card of Second Overall pick in 2010 Tyler Seguin from a box of hockey cards that I bought at Wal-Mart of all places (I mean, I live in NC and I only know a few people in my small town of about 7,000 who like hockey).  The stated odds were like 1:480 packs or something, so a pretty cool find to say the least (it might have been 1:240, but anyway).  The piece of jersey is from a rookie photo shoot (sorry Leafs fans).

4 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

nice. better than the dude I got in my hobby box.

Tyler said...

Who did you get?

Captain Canuck said...

Cody Almond and Claude Giroux

Diane said...

Hi,
I liked your blog and I personally invite you to join htttp://www.coollectors.com - The World's Free Collectors Zone.
We will also be happy to cooperate with your blog such as adding its link to our site.
All the best,
Diane
info@coollectors.com